Chunky Chocolate Cookies
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup oil
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
1/2 cup self-raising flour
1/2 cup plain flour
1/3 cup milk chocolate, cut into small chunks
1/3 cup white chocolate, cut into small chunks
- Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- Mix sugar, egg and oil with fork.
- Add cocoa, flours and chocolate.
- Knead lightly with hands to make a soft dough.
- Make balls by rolling tablespoons of dough and place on a greased tray, approximately 4cm apart.
- Bake for 12 mins. Allow to cool slightly before removing them from the tray - if you can restrain yourself!
Makes approximately 16 cookies.